Ski resort Winter Park Martinky is situated in the Malá Fatra region overlooking the town of Martin, between 1,150 m and 1,456 m above sea level. It is well-known for its excellent ski slopes, beautiful scenery and view of all Slovak mountain ranges and Martin.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort unique in Slovakia with its abundance of natural snow. Until 2008 there was no need of artificial snow. It is likely that we will not need it even in future. However, we have built a snow-making system just in case.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort rich in history and tradition. It did not emerge all of a sudden on a green meadow. Click on History section and find out more!
Winter Park Martinky is one of a few „town“ ski centres. After the completion of the 8-seat cabin cableway it will be accessible by public transport directly from Martin.
Skiers will find perfectly prepared pistes of various difficulty levels and natural snow all the winter long. On top of that, our resort offers lots of hiking and cross-country skiing possibilities.
Bring the whole family with you, find the perfect residence directly in our resort and spend unforgettable days surrounded by lovely landscape. Acommodation offer in Winter Park Martinky is available in Accommodation section.
All over this winter there will be plenty of snow so you can enjoy skiing to the fullest. We warmly invite you to Martinské Hole to have a good time full of active relax in our newly built resort Winter Park Martinky.
Winter Park Martinky in a nutshell:
- Winter Park Martinky lies between 1,150 m and 1,456 m above sea level,
- According to the ski resort categorization it is currently rated three stars, our management is working hard to receive the fourth star,
- In 2008/2009 season we had 135 days of skiing on natural snow,
- There are 6 ski lifts including one 6-seat chairlift,
- You can choose from 12 ski runs prepared carefully on daily basis,
- Free parking is situated right under the ski slopes,
- Ski lift for children is free of charge,
- In case of accident you will be helped by the Mountain Rescue Service, our contractual partner,
- There is a sufficient number of toilets with hot water supply for free,
- Fast food is available at snack bars on the slopes and at the Aprés-Ski Bar on „Flochova“ piste,
- You can buy hot meals in hotels and some huts in Martinské Hole area,
- Next to „Javorina“ ski run you can find a superb SB & FS arena,
- You can make use of the ski service, ski school, snowboard school, ski kindergarten or ski & snowboard rental,
- In Winter Park Martinky a free Hot Spot – wireless internet connection – is at your disposal,
- We offer a wide range of discounts on ski passes (youth cards, groups, regional discounts, etc.),
- Since 2008 the new investors have been systematically investing in Martinské Hole area and gradually building a ski resort of European importance
created by 2CREATE advertising